Apprenticeships and traineeships combine work-based training with an employer and formal training from a training provider – Perfect!
They are established under training contracts between the employer and the apprentice or trainee and are regulated by government; and are a great way to be paid for work, learn and earn a qualification.
- Trainees may qualify for FEE FREE NSW Government Funding
- Incentive payments for Employers for hiring and mentoring trainees at the workplace
- You can keep working at your job, study a nationally recognised qualification and be Qualified.
Information for STUDENTS
Apprenticeships and traineeships are:
- One of the best ways to get job training and qualifications
- Highly regarded by business and industry
- Government regulated.
Information for EMPLOYERS
Employers and workplace supervisors play a central role in the success of apprenticeships and traineeships in New South Wales and are in a key position to maximise the success of training.
The State and Commonwealth Governments provide a range of funding and other forms of assistance to support businesses opting into the apprenticeship and traineeship system.
ACE Community Colleges can ASSIST
ACE Community Colleges can assist you and your employer with courses in these industries:
Contact the College in Lismore to talk on your options, courses, and fee free possibilities.