Compliance with VET Quality Framework
Summary of audit outcomes for ACE Community Colleges Ltd.
Audit conducted by Australian Skills Quality Authority
Date/s of audit: 17/09/2013, 18/09/2013 and 19/09/2013
BSB51107 Diploma of Management
CUV20211 Certificate II in Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts
FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
ICA10111 Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology
TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry
TLILIC2015B Licence to drive a medium rigid vehicle
TLILIC3017B Licence to drive a heavy combination vehicle
AHC31410 Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management
BSB40507 Certificate IV in Business Administration
CHC30712 Certificate III in Children’s Services
CHC52212 Diploma of Community Services Coordination
FSK10213 Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
AHCWRK302A Monitor weather conditions
Audit non-compliance identified: Yes
Summary of non-compliances and rectifications:
- Require evidence of industry consultation in the development of training and assessment strategies (FNS40211/ ICA10111/ BSB40507/ AHCWRK302A). Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that training and assessment materials align with the organisation’s training and assessment strategy (BSB51107). Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that training materials address course requirements (FSK10213/ FSK20113). Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that trainers/assessors have the necessary training and assessment competencies as determined by the National Skills Standards Council. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that assessment meets the requirements of the relevant training package or VET accredited course; is conducted in accordance with the principles of assessment and rules of evidence; meets workplace and, where relevant, regulatory requirements; and is systematically validated. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Insufficient information on fees and refunds in the student handbook. Student handbook revised and updated. Evidence accepted.
- Require clarity around student access to support services. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require clarity around services covered by fees. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence of monitoring training and assessment delivered on behalf of the organisation (TLILIC2015B/ TLILIC3017B). Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that the CEO ensures compliance with all Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2012. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Require evidence that staff and clients are fully informed of the legislative and regulatory requirements specifically related to the qualifications. Evidence provided and accepted.
- Supply evidence that information is provided on fees to students for the issuance of a replacement qualification testamur. Evidence provided and accepted.
Rectification of non-compliances: Yes
Rectifications accepted: All
Audit Report – VET Quality Framework for ACE Community Colleges Ltd RTO # 90032.
Audit Results Full Report
Audit Results Summary