Yes, you heard that correctly. NSW Fee Free is back in 2024! This is your year to challenge yourself and rise to new heights. And it’s even easier to reach your goals with a free qualification.
NSW Fee Free improves access to training for young people, job seekers, First Nations People, unpaid carers, women undertaking study in non-traditional trades and certain categories of visa holders. The eligibility criteria is straight forward and can be found right here.
There are loads of popular Certificate III, IV and Diploma qualifications on offer that are fee free for eligible people:
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- HLT23221 Certificate II in Health Support Services
We totally encourage you to snap up this opportunity and get started whilst available! Give the Student Services team a call in Lismore 02 6622 1903 or Murwillumbah 02 6672 6005 to discuss your eligibility, allocation availability and training preferences. More information on the NSW Fee-free training can be found here.