This is a career to love with opportunities for advancement. Start by working in a preschool, move on to centre managing, designing curriculum or working for private teaching companies.
Working with children creates a different opportunity every day. Research tells us that the early years are the most important ones for growth and development. If you make a difference in a child’s getting started time then you make a difference for life. Employers need you to have recognised qualifications to work in the industry.
THE ACE DIFFERENCE:
- Scheduled visits by our trainers to your Centre
- 24/7 access to Canvas (the Online portal)
- Karen Kearns resources to keep
- Funding is available for eligible students
- Our payment plans can help Educators reach their goals; and
- Study support from our trainers is exceptional throughout the learning journey. When you study with ACE you are never alone.
Depending on your qualification level your job outlook includes – Early Childhood Educator, Child Carer, Supervisor, Centre Manager, Teacher, Learning Mentor, Community Education Officer and Student Advisor. Go here for your Education career pathway map and begin.