This is a career to love with opportunities for advancement. Start by working in a preschool, move on to centre managing, designing curriculum or working for private teaching companies.
Working in early childhood education is life-changing. This rewarding career offers you everyday opportunities to make a real difference and be a positive influence in shaping young lives.
People with the right qualifications are always in demand. Employers want and need you to have nationally recognised training as part of your credential portfolio. You could be returning to the workforce, changing career directions or just starting out. Take your early childhood education and care qualification and work anywhere
THE ACE DIFFERENCE:
- Scheduled visits by our trainers to your Centre
- 24/7 access to Canvas (the Online portal)
- Karen Kearns resources to keep
- Funding is available for eligible students
- Our payment plans can help Educators reach their goals; and
- Study support from our trainers is exceptional throughout the learning journey. When you study with ACE you are never alone.
Depending on your qualification level your job outlook includes – Early Childhood Educator, Child Carer, Supervisor, Centre Manager, Teacher, Learning Mentor, Community Education Officer and Student Advisor. Go here for your Education career pathway map and begin.