If you haven’t heard the great news yet, from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023 our Smart and Skilled funded course fees will be fully waived for eligible participants*.
Who is eligible
Smart and Skilled students who enrol from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2023
Who live or work or are attending training (excluding circumstances where the course delivery is conducted entirely online) in any of the following seven local government areas (LGAs):
- Clarence Valley
- Richmond Valley
GO HERE for more information on Smart and Skilled eligibility.
All Certificate III, IV and Diploma qualifications are available at no cost under the NSW Government’s North Coast Education Flood Recovery Support Package (for eligible students).
Start exploring your options:
- BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Ageing
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
To assess your eligibility, please contact our Lismore or Murwillumbah Student Services team. GO HERE for phone and email details and get started.