Go here if you are seeking a strong starting point for a rewarding career in community care. This entry level qualification reflects the role of people working in community or residential settings who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support. Career pathways include Ageing, Home and Community, and Disability.
This is also a match for holders of an existing Certificate III in Individual Support seeking to add a new specialisation to their portfolio of skills.
To achieve this qualification you will complete at least 120 hours of work placement.
- your choice of specialisation – Ageing, Home & Community, or Disability
- support from our trainers who are industry icons
- 120 hours of practical (arranged by us)
- opportunities to network with the industry and show people what you can do
- our payment plans can help you reach your goal, plus you could be eligible for funding
- study support will assist you through your course.
Successful completion of this program may assist students to gain entry into further study and/or may contribute towards study credits.
Talk to our Customer Care Team about RPL [recognition of prior learning]. The recognition gained may considerably reduce the study time needed to complete a qualification.
Select the ACE location of your choice from the tabs below to explore course start dates and download detailed course information.
Available in Burleigh Heads, Casino, Kirra, Lismore. see below for details