ACE has been making a difference to the careers and well-being of students in our communities for more than 40 years. We are enormously proud of our quality training products and are continuously introducing fresh concepts and innovations to our programs.
Our brand is always interested to connect with people who believe they have a special something that they can bring to the ACE team. If that sounds like you we would love to hear more.
Individual Support Trainer
We are currently seeking one or more dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic contract Trainers with a flair for delivering and engaging learners to deliver Certificate III Individual Support training at our Lismore College. There is potential for more secure job prospects going forward with this position.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Certificate III qualification in Individual Support Ageing and/or Disability or equivalent.
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent e.g. TAE40110 with the following units of competency TAELLN411 (or TAELLN401A) and TAE502ASS (or TAEASS502A or TAEASS402B) OR a diploma or higher level of qualification in adult education.
- Able to demonstrate recent, relevant and practical industry experience in the aged care environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Registered (RN) or Enrolled Nurses (EN) are highly encouraged to apply. Note: You must also meet the above criteria.
Trainer positions are available to deliver the Bounce Program on the Sunshine Coast.
The Program is an individualised and innovative approach to communication and life skills which is contextualised to FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways. Trainers will be trained to deliver this unique program.
To be successful in these positions, trainers will need to have experience in coaching or mentoring, be able to quickly build relationships with people from varying backgrounds, knowledge of the disadvantages being faced by job seekers and be proactive in helping people achieve their goals.
Must hold TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Highly Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- TAESS00009A Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skills Set – you will be required to hold this qualification within 6 months of commencing
- Experience as a Trainer and Assessor
- Qualification at a Diploma level
- Reside in Brisbane and Sunshine Coast region
APPLY VIA SEEK
If you believe that your previous training experience and qualifications are a match for any of these roles please provide a current resume and covering letter via the SEEK portal.