Ahead of our Early Childhood intake in July, ECEC trainer Deb has got some Tribe Tips just for you. Deb says, “make the most out of work placement – remember, this could be your new employer”.
- Presentation – ask about the Centre’s uniform and dress code, make it your mission to arrive for each shift looking your best.
- Be on time, organised and take lots of notes.
- Show your enthusiasm and motivation.
- Greet children and educators by name and interact.
- Be involved, learn through questioning.
- Reflect on your work placement regularly and use it to inform your studies, ask your ACE trainer for assistance or guidance.
- Smile and have fun! 😊 Your new career adventure starts here.