$28 is all you will pay to enrol in the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course! The offer ends in July 2021.
This brilliant opportunity is made possible by the JobTrainer programme. JobTrainer will fund an estimated 320,000 additional training places that can help you learn skills for jobs in demand. The Australian Government is partnering with participating state and territory governments to establish the $1 billion JobTrainer Fund.
JobTrainer is available to eligible Queenslanders in a wide range of industries identified as having a genuine skills need and employment growth including health, aged and disability care, manufacturing, logistics, primary industries and tourism.
To be eligible to enrol in a training place funded under JobTrainer, prospective students must:
- permanently reside in Queensland, and
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen, and
- have finished school or no longer be at school (including home schooled), and
- not already be enrolled in training (includes VET and higher education courses), and
- not have previously completed a qualification funded under the JobTrainer Fund, and
- either be a job seeker or a school leaver or young person.
In addition to the above eligibility requirements, specific restrictions and/or exemptions may apply to participate in certain subsidised qualifications or short courses, which will be based on industry advice or requirements under the relevant national training package and will be detailed in the JobTrainer priority course list.
We encourage all students interested in enrolling in the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care to contact our Burleigh Waters Campus to talk on your course and eligibility. Our Diploma course is delivered Online.