This advanced level of study reflects the role of Early Childhood Educators who are responsible for designing and implementing curriculum in early childhood education and care services. In doing so they work to implement an approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.
Early Childhood is a fast moving industry sector, if you are ready to take on more responsibility and higher level roles this Diploma is exactly the right choice to help you achieve your career goals.
Build on your knowledge and experience and move your career forward with a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
- support from our specialist trainers so you can complete in 12 months (not 2 years)
- 240 hours of practical
- flexible delivery options mean you can work & study at the same time
- Karen Kearns resources for you to keep
- our payment plans can help you reach your goal
- study support will assist you through your course.
REALLY GO PLACES:
An investment in this qualification can really take you places, let us show you how.
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113 is a pathway to Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Bachelor of Education (Primary Education), and Bachelor of Education (Secondary Education).
Successful completion of this program may assist students to gain entry into further study and/or may contribute towards study credits. Go here to see your Education career pathway map and change your world.
- Students have access to the new online portal which hosts subject readings, course documents and assessment tasks. This means you can complete units at a pace that fits with your lifestyle.
- Talk to our Customer Care Team about RPL [recognition of prior learning]. The recognition gained may considerably reduce the study time needed to complete a qualification.
Select the ACE location of your choice from the tabs below to explore course start dates and download detailed course information.
Available in Burleigh Waters, Lismore. see below for details