If you are keen to join a highly successful, growing team passionate about high quality training, then you are a match for ACE Community Colleges Ltd.
We would love to hear from you.
Our Burleigh Heads College is calling for Expressions of Interest from Trainer/Assessors to teach the following qualifications in 2017 –
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing/Disability/Home & Community) CHC33015
- Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30415
- Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways FSK10113
- Certificate II Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways FS20113
You will be working for an organisation which makes a difference to the community in which it operates. Now that’s something to get excited about.
We are looking for applicants who can meet these criteria:
1. TAE4110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
2. Vocational Competencies to deliver and assess
3. Current industry skills and experience
4. Current vocational training knowledge and experience
5. Hold a current Drivers Licence
Please forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.