What an OPPORTUNITY right in Lismore! Have you ever dreamt of starting a B&B at your place? If yes, gosh do we have a brilliant getting started solution. This ½ day workshop is perfect. The entire session is delivered by Stewart Whyte an industry professional who is both a lecturer and internationally published author of ‘B&B how-to’ in Australia, UK and New Zealand.
You will explore key topics, with every workshop tailored for both start-ups and operators already in the market.
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Importance of hosting guests in a professional way
- How to set your room rates
- What you need to do to get repeat bookings
- Guest rating of your property
- Reservation platforms that you can list with
- How to present your property on these reservation platforms & what the costs
- Difference between a short let and a traditional B&B; and
- Local government rules and regulations and other statutory obligations.
Stewart is an internationally published author of 13 how-to-books on tourist related subjects with particular focus on getting into bed and breakfast in Australia, UK and NZ. He has 40 years of involvement in tourism in several countries and is recognised as an interesting and informative lecturer.