Working in early childhood education is life-changing. This rewarding career offers you everyday opportunities to make a real difference and be a positive influence in shaping young lives. This is a great time to start a career with the sector expanding rapidly.
People with the right qualifications are in demand. Employers want and need you to have nationally recognised training as part of your credential portfolio. You could be returning to the workforce, changing career directions or just starting out.
Depending on your qualification level your job outlook includes – Early Childhood Educator, Child Carer, Supervisor, Centre Manager, Teacher, Learning Mentor, Community Education Officer and Student Advisor. Talk to us about your Education career pathway map.
The ACE Difference:
- 24/7 access to the online portal
- Karen Kearns resources to keep
- Funding available for eligible students
- Our payment plans can help Educators reach their goals; and
- Study support from our trainers is exceptional throughout the learning journey. When you study with ACE you are never alone.
You can now study CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care with ACE Lismore.
Course starts Monday 3 February 2020 / 1 day a week / 22 weeks. Applications are open.