INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT – DISABILITY SKILL SET CHCSS00098
Gain specialised skills and knowledge for work in the rapidly expanding disability care sector in the Northern Rivers. Learn how to provide a person-centred approach to inform your practice in the workplace. Take this opportunity to add value to your professional credential.
- CHCDIS001 Contribute to ongoing skills and development using a
- CHCDIS002 Follow established person-centred behaviour supports
- CHCDIS003 Support community participation and social inclusion
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability.
- Added value to your professional development
- Nationally Recognised Training in 4 units which can be credit transferred into a range of qualifications in the CHC Community Services Training Package; and
- Support from trainers who are industry specialists.
LISMORE COMMENCING 4 JUNE 2018
$200* | 8 WEEKS – 1 DAY A FORTNIGHT (TOTAL 4 SESSIONS)
9.30AM – 3.30PM PER SESSION
ELIGIBILITY: Participants must hold a qualification at a Certificate III or higher in Community Services, Health or related field and be working in the Disability sector to participate in the program*. Please contact the ACE Community Colleges customer care team to discuss fee eligibility options.