During these tricky times we have been super busy bringing our famous ‘Learner Driver Knowledge Course’ online.
The response to our little news messages a few weeks ago about the move to online delivery has been amazing. Thank you, your encouragement means everything.
Today we are sharing the key points.
- The next L Program Online course is 6,7 & 8 July 2020, applications are open, please APPLY on the website
- The course is delivered over 3 consecutive days (Mon/Tues/Wed)
- MOB friendly online platform.
FUTURE COURSE DATES
- One Course is scheduled to commence at the beginning of every month (numbers permitting). We will be confirming August dates very soon.
HOW IT WORKS
- Students engage online with their trainer at the beginning of every day before students are set some practice multiple choice questions and tasks. The trainer will continue to be available for questions as needed during the day.
- The program uses quizzes, video clips, links to TfNSW and other resources plus conferencing with the ACE trainer help students prepare for the NSW Driver Knowledge Test (DKT).
- The ACE trainer will support students to prepare documentation for the DKT.
- On successful completion of the program students will be issued with a TfNSW Letter of Exemption from the DKT fee (the Drivers Licence fee is NOT covered by this).
Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program.
Applicants eligible for enrolment under the ACE Program to note that this training is subsidised by the New South Wales government.
- You must be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- You must be living or working in NSW (or be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
NEED MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Community Programs Manager.