We don’t often hand out recipes mostly because we’re not that handy in the kitchen, but we do know a thing or twenty about early childhood education. Our ECEC students have been busy learning the art of playdough making.
Crew go here for a play time saviour.
What you need:
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1/4 cup salt
• 1 tablespoon cooking oil
• 1/2 cup water
• A few drops of food colouring
What you need to do:
1. Mix the flour and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the oil.
3. Add a few drops of food colouring to the 1/2 cup water and mix to combine.
4. Add the coloured liquid, a little at a time, to the flour and oil.
Knead until the mixture is smooth and has the consistency of scone dough. If the mixture is too dry, add more water. Likewise, if the mixture is too sticky, add more flour.
Next early childhood education & care course starts 20 March in Burleigh.