Working in the Community Care sector is infinitely rewarding, offers career diversity and creates every-day opportunities for you to make a real difference to the well-being of others.
Imagine empowering people to reach, grow and maintain their potential. You can specialise in disability, ageing or home and community. Community care and health are increasing at twice the average growth rate of all other industries. Everything is possible with a career in community care
Certificate III in Individual Support is an entry level qualification reflects the role of people working in community or residential settings who follow an individualised plan to provide person-centred support. Career pathways include Ageing, Home and Community, and Disability.
This is also a match for holders of an existing Certificate III in Individual Support seeking to add a new specialisation to their portfolio of skills.
To achieve the qualification you will complete at least 120 hours of work placement as defined in the Assessment Requirements of the units of competency.
- your choice of specialisation – Ageing, Home & Community, or Disability
- support from our trainers who are industry icons
- 120 hours of practical (arranged by us)
- opportunities to network with the industry and show people what you can do
- our payment plans can help you reach your goal, plus you could be eligible for funding
- study support will assist you through your course
- successful completion of this program may assist students to gain entry into further study and/or may contribute towards study credits.
Our May intake for Certificate III in Individual Support is open for applications now.
Download a detail course information package here.