Resolving interpersonal conflict is key skill for anyone who works in a team, communicates directly with customers or has a supervisory or managerial role. Learn the most effective strategies to manage and resolve conflict in an effective and empowering manner. These skills should be part of everyone’s professional development goals.
The course was designed to focus on the Win-Win Approach using the three critical skills of conflict resolution; Negotiation, Assertiveness and Persuasion.
These skills will enable participants to develop conflict resolution strategies for quick and effective recognition, resolution and prevention of conflicts with others. The most popular components of the workshop are – learning how to compromise and negotiate, finding the root cause of the issue, the importance of forgiveness, anger management strategies and de-escalating challenging situations.
- Understanding the sources, causes and types of conflict
- Able to master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Knowing how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Developing communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Practical anger and stress management techniques.
Available in Burleigh Waters. see below for details