If you are beginner with a Digital SLR or Mirrorless camera with manual capabilities and you want to take high quality digital images for a hobby or work then this photography course is for you.
We will cover the fundamentals of photography and teach the skills needed to move beyond the auto setting on your camera.
- You will learn some basic post-production skills that you can use to enhance photographs after image capture.
- The intricacies of the digital world are explained in plain English, leaving you confident with your newly acquired technical and artistic skills ready to start shooting great photographs.
- This is a hand’s on course, where every week photographs are taken and discussed in a supportive environment.
The course is comprised of two (2) sessions delivered on consecutive Saturdays.
The trainer is brilliant photographer Raimond de Weerdt. He has taught photography for over 15 years at Charles Sturt University and at Southern Cross University. His classes are informative and a lot of fun. Raimond’s work can be found at www.artofblue.net.
Students will need to bring:
– Digital SLR or Mirror-less camera with manual capabilities
– memory card for the camera with lots of space
– fully charged battery for camera
– USB stick; and
– tripod (optional).
Available in Lismore. see below for details