Learn work & wellbeing skills to thrive.
Work Well supports you develop both practical work skills and wellbeing tactics for employment success. Work Well is a women only, small group programme in Lismore. Work Well teaches you how to balance life’s challenges with confidence. Work Well – join the tribe.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Tap into your potential and map out your dream career. Gain valuable knowledge and work-ready skills. The Work Well program delivers nationally recognised training and pre-qualification workshops to enable your strengths to really shine. Participants 15+ years old.
Support and mentoring from our trainers is our commitment to you. Stay on track, build your vision and goals + boost your well-being. This is your breakthrough year toward something amazing. Take the first step to working well – yes you can!
THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES, JUST POSSIBILITIES. GO FOR IT.
- Map out your dream career.
- Boost employability.
- Brilliant interactive training.
- Learn skills to develop a work-life balance.
- Trainer mentoring and support for every student.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING
- FSKLRG011 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKLRG010 Use routine strategies for career planning
- FSKDIG002 Use technology for routine and simple work tasks
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- CROCWEL01 Hands on for wellbeing
This unit has students undertaking a small creative project as they learn about the Art of Crochet and how this skill may be used to create home decor, accessories, or clothing. Students engage in a mindful activity that supports personal wellbeing as crochet is a form of creative self-expression that allows individuals to channel their emotions and feelings into a craft.
Available in Lismore. see below for details