Keen to score that dream job? Then let’s develop the core skills you need for employment success in this quick-smart, brilliant, four-day course. A great match for school leavers, or anyone seeking entry level support into the regional workforce.
Ascend to your highest potential, be inspired, and learn what it takes to work in a professional capacity. You will cover 5 Nationally Accredited units to develop transferable skills that can be applied to a multitude of job contexts. Plus, practical training using a commercial coffee machine with food safety competency, useful in any industry. Get started on your career journey, sooner.
- FSKLRG011 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKLRG010 Use routine strategies for career planning
- SITXFSA005 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- FSKDIG002 Use technology for routine and simple work tasks
- XVB20901 Coffee non-accredited
ADULT AND COMMUNITY EDUCATION (ACE) PROGRAM
Funding support is available to eligible participants under the Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program. For more information and to check your eligibility, please phone Murwillumbah Campus 02 6672 6005 Lismore Campus 02 6622 1903 or explore our Funding Page. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Available in Murwillumbah. see below for details