This brilliant new workshop aims is to develop your skills and become a better coach of your employees. Coaching is a valuable professional process of relationship building and setting goals.
Your coaching success is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding and strategic goal setting.
KEY LEARNING TOPICS:
• Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model
• Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting
• Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee/volunteer
• Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust
• Identify and overcome common obstacles
• Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee/ volunteer to other growth opportunities; and
• Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching.
Available in Lismore. see below for details