ACE is thrilled to launch our Connected Learning training mode. This mode combines the best of all worlds, bringing together online classes, practical in-person workshops [at a COVID Safe] ACE Campus location and structured, scheduled student mentoring with ACE Trainers.
This new learning package is available now for students making application to the August 2020 intake of CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support in all ACE locations.
Here is a quick preview of the Connected Learning course structure for CHC33015:
- 26 weeks maximum duration
- 13 Units
- 45 minutes scheduled mentoring with Trainer each week
- 12 hours per Unit of directed home studies
- 4 hours per Unit of research
- 3 mandatory workshops (6 hours per workshop)*
- Completion of at least 120 hours of work placement arranged by ACE. Practical placement will be achieved at the conclusion of the course when it is safe to do so.
Workshop 1. WHS
Workshop 2. Personal Care
Workshop 3. Dementia and Ageing Wellbeing
Our workshops are 6 hours each and scheduled every month in rotation. This provides students with maximum flexibility around scheduling their On-Campus attendance within existing work/life commitments.
We believe this mode creates the best possible combination of learning structures, environments, support and skills development for students enrolling in this course. The entire ACE Training Team is involved and can’t wait to get started the very first week of August. Follow our Socials for more updates and happenings.