Effective 1 February 2022, Team ACE is excited to welcome back all students to our campus locations (Lismore, Murwillumbah & Burleigh) under the following provisions:
- All students will be required to wear a mask for the duration of their visit in campus, whether it be for one-on-one delivery or classroom based situations, unless the student has an exemption. This is the current mandated requirement for both QLD and NSW with individuals being required to wear masks indoors.
- Trainers may remove their mask in classroom and one on one situations as long as they are adequately socially distanced. This is for the safety of the trainer and students, while also being mindful that training delivery with a mask on can be quite difficult.
- Check-in via QR code is encouraged when entering our premises, but it is not a mandatory requirement.
- Social distancing remains in effect as and when is practicable, as well as good hygiene practices.
- Proof of double vaccination is required for our Aged Care, Disability and Early Childhood qualifications across all campuses. At enrolment our Customer Care team will liaise with you to obtain evidence to support your vaccination status.
BURLEIGH WATERS CAMPUS
In addition to the above provisions, proof of double vaccination is required for entry to our Queensland Campus due to the current Public Health Order. This includes all one-on-one support classes or any accredited workshops.
The ACE team are here for you – we are available for any enquiries and student support during this time. Please reach out to us.
02 6622 1903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so glad to have you back, in a COVIDSafe manner. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding and we can’t wait to see you.