How to effectively use Google docs, Google + and LinkedIn to promote professional services or your business brand is the aim of this course.
Google+ and LinkedIn are now essential for SEO and for anyone offering a professional service or who is building their brand as an authority/influencer within their field. Use these platforms to improve professional connections, grow networking opportunities and increase your referral and knowledge base, attract new business and promote products and services.
Learn how to:
• Use Google +, google Docs and LinkedIn as a professional promotional tool.
• Establish credibility in your niche.
• Understand B2B & B2C networking for professional services and small business.
• Effectively generate leads, increase customer satisfaction through reviews and build the ideal referral system.
• Ride the momentum of Google+, Google Docs, for easy collaboration, integrated SEO, Authorship, Publishing and x-platform synergy for best business advantage.
This course is assessed against the following unit of competency: ICTWEB201 Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement.
The trainer for this course is Liss Caldwell, read more about Liss here.
Available in Lismore. see below for details