Tap into your potential and map out your dream career. Learn valuable knowledge, work-ready skills and pursue industry networking opportunities. The Thrive program delivers nationally recognised training in FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways through interactive, online workshops to allow your strengths to really shine. Support and mentoring from our trainers is based on individual learning plans, tailored to you. Stay on track with your vision and goals, plus boost career building possibilities. This is your breakthrough year toward something amazing. Take the first step and thrive.
JOINING THRIVE 2020 CAN OPEN DOORS:
- You have brilliant opportunities to map out your dream career.
- Boost your employability.
- Learn really important work ready skills in interactive, online study mode.
- Benefit from individual learning plans.
- Connect with our Trainers who will help to mentor and support your goals.
- Confidently make the most of industry networking opportunities.
Download or share this quick course information package: Thrive 2020.
Or select the full course information sheet tab from the options below.
Available in Burleigh Waters, Southport. see below for details