Hear from an industry professional who is both a lecturer and internationally published author of how-to guides on B&Bs in Australia, UK and New Zealand. Sessions will explore these key topics and are tailored for both start-ups and operators already in the market.
- Importance of hosting guests in a professional way
- how to set your room rates
- what you need to do to get repeat bookings
- guest rating of your property
- reservation platforms that you can list with
- how to present your property on these reservation platforms & what the costs
- difference between a short let and a traditional B&B; and
- local government rules and regulations and other statutory obligations.
This course is delivered by Stewart Whyte. Stewart is an internationally published author of 13 how-to-books on tourist related subjects with particular focus on getting into bed and breakfast in Australia, UK and NZ. He has had a 40 years involvement in tourism in several countries and is recognised as an interesting and informative lecturer.
Available in Lismore. see below for details