This skill set is for people with existing experience or qualifications in early childhood education who are seeking to broaden their inclusive practices knowledge and capabilities.
Learn effective ways to ensure children feel comfortable and included in the early childhood learning environment. Recognise the significance of diversity and the importance of a positive learning experience for each individual child. This package can add significantly to your existing qualifications, or it can be a starting point for future study.
These units also provide credit towards a range of qualifications in the CHC Community Services Training Package. Go here for your Education career pathway map and begin.
Support from our trainers who are industry icons, credit transfers from/to CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care; and our payment plans can help you reach your goal.
• CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
• CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
• CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
• CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
• CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate education and care for children
• CHCPRP003 Reflect and improve on professional practice.
Available in Burleigh Waters. see below for details