This program prepares you for the NSW RMS Driver Knowledge Test.
In these interactive sessions you will learn the road rules and develop the confidence needed to gain a learners licence. You will be supported with reading and writing, if needed, to use the available learning tools and to practice the online test.
- Driver education in literacy, language and numeracy to assist with the Driver Knowledge Test
- Access to computers and staff at the College to practice the RMS Learner Driver Knowledge Test
- Support is provided so you can attempt the RMS Learner Driver Knowledge Test on the final day.
At the completion of the program you will receive a Letter of Exemption from the RMS Driver Knowledge Test fee no matter how many times you attempt it for up to 3 months.
This course is assessed against units of competency.
Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program. Applicants eligible for enrolment under the ACE Program to note that this training is subsidised by the New South Wales government.
- You must be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- You must be living or working in NSW (or be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- $0 if you fulfil eligibility criteria and receive an eligible benefit or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a specified Commonwealth Government welfare benefit or allowance
- $0 (fee exempt) if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or are receiving a Disability Support Pension or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a Disability Support Pension.
Available in Lismore. see below for details