The Hazard Perception Test course offers 1:1 or small group assistance in preparing for the NSW RMS Hazard Perception Test.
This program helps to prepare people with low literacy and/or digital literacy challenges. Students prepare by using the online practice test.
Before attempting the RMS Driving Test it is an RMS requirement that learners successfully sit the Hazard Perception Test which is 15 computer based video scenarios of driving situations.
Adult and Community Education (ACE) Program. Applicants eligible for enrolment under the ACE Program to note that this training is subsidised by the New South Wales government.
- You must be at least 15 years old and no longer at school
- You must be living or working in NSW (or be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas)
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
- $0 if you fulfil eligibility criteria and receive an eligible benefit or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a specified Commonwealth Government welfare benefit or allowance
- $0 (fee exempt) if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or are receiving a Disability Support Pension or are a dependent child, spouse or partner of a person receiving a Disability Support Pension.
Available in Lismore. see below for details